Friday 6 February 2009

Finally, One Thing Crossed Off My List...

So I've finally finished and handed in my essay so I can focus on a few other things. I really am not a writing kind of person, I'd rather be inventing some fantastic worlds to create backgrounds for. It felt like an age of worry when I had half the word count and nothing more to say, but its done. No more essay-ness until the mega horrible dissertation...

I've done two of my 2D backgrounds and just have the colour scheme and the Maya ones left to do this week. I think Ill work on these without really realising because its what I enjoy doing. Here my room background. I enjoyed painting each part differently on Photoshop. However, I could of created more contrast between light and dark, but then again you would loose the detail.

I have some ideas for the next ones... But you'll have to wait until they're finished.

No comments: