Friday 20 March 2009

Chew TV project over and done with!

Finally, the project is over! No more bad dreams of droning 'blahs' and grey slop. Not for a while anyway. I really enjoyed producing these idents with Kat, we had serious 'oh my God what just happened??' moments, and 'that's stupidly funny moments. I would do it all again, but more time? Yes please!

Ive learnt loads these last few weeks, mainly about all the different programs you have to use when producing an animation. In Premiere Pro, Flash and Soundbooth Ive gone from 'how do you open a file?' to being able to do some work towards different aspects of the idents.

The thing I'm most proud of about the two Idents is that we produced the sound ourselves without having a clue what we were doing. OK, they sound scary, scary sounds are the only sounds I can make, but I think they're alright.

Oh yeah, I found that I love concept art. Maybe that's where I could aim to work in the field of.

Well here are both of the idents Kat and I created, Enjoy:

No comments: