Tuesday 9 March 2010

A Load of Rubbish, in a Good Way

For the the third year project I am working on Adam's project 'Stress Fest' and I've been assigned the task of texturing some of the models as I can't model very well. Matt and Simon are modelling and also doing some texturing. I will need to learn how to UV unwrap to help speed things up.

I have been asked to create some textures for some festival bins, Adam gave me a rough idea what he wanted with some research photos and some examples of his own.



These are my first attempts, Adam wanted them a bit more rough looking which I agreed with. So I went back to my designs and used a grunge brush to beat them up a bit.


I now need to design a couple more to make the total different designs up to 8. And also the blue stripy bin I'm not very happy with so I may revisit the design of that one too.

No comments: