Monday 7 June 2010

Characters all done :)



Well that's all nine of my character designs done. I have added one of my favourites Daisy to the group. She is a giant green monster, described as having the texture of a pineapple. Her body is the size of a small car, and her tentacles are 30ft long. Leaf looks after Daisy for a while in the story after Daisy responds to her kindness.
Dr Scamandros is a sorcerer and is a pretty cool character too. His face is covered in moving tattoos that change according to his mood. Arthur meets him in the book 'Drowned Wednesday' on a pirate ship. I found it quite difficult to draw his tattoos so you can see them, it just looks like he has a multicoloured face.
This is one of my background designs, it is the clock Arthur is chained to by Lord Sunday. I decided to add in some fog in the background to break up the mass of grass a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i likes ^>^ what book/story is this from? =]