Monday 31 May 2010

Pitch Project: Done and Dusted

I have finally completely finished my pitch project. Time to celebra.... Oh dear. Plenty to do on the Negotiated project but after my resent speed painting it is definitely possible, so sorry Kathy for the lack of work to this point...


This last concept was a bit disappointing really, ended up having to tweak it quite a lot but I am still not happy with it. I can't work out what the problem is either which makes it worse! It will have to do for now.


This is also my second attempt at a title page. I went for the title Nova, as in super nova, not the car. There was lots of playing round with the font etc, until I found this funky looking thing that I could colour in myself. At one point I had Aidan and Lily in the sun, but got rid of them as it looked quite cheesy.

No comments: