Saturday 22 May 2010

Going to WAR!!! Or instant death....

This is my sound scape project, it is created using sounds I recorded on a M-Audio device and sounds I collected off the website http://www.freesound.org/ It is a massive website with loads of other people collections, all free to use. I decided to do a battle sound scape, and after hearing a very strange wind sound effect, I decided to add a magical twist. I found a rather good fight recording on the free sound project website with several actorsbattling it out, I added a few of my housemates into the mix so I could pan more and having them suround you. Hopefully you can work out what happens (and can also hear my housemates marching in armour, their battle cry and drawing their swords and fighting each other. It was fun times in the kitchen that evening.)

No comments: