Saturday 22 May 2010

More characters!! I feel Like I'm on a roll!

Here are a load more of my character designs for my negotiated brief! I have only a couple more to do an then the turnarounds for a couple. I'm really into this project at the moment and must remember to work on the development project to... I feel like I have barely started on that one.


This is Suzy Turquoise Blue. Shes a wacky character stuck in the body of twelve year old for hundreds of years. She is one of my favourite characters from the book and also one of the most important.

This is Sunday's Reaper. Or as I like to call him 'Mr Grassy Pants'. I really wanted to go to town with the strangeness of his clothing and incorporate nature into it just like it is described in the book.

This is Leaf. I mostly find her annoying in the books because she seems so ordinary compered to the other characters. But I guess you need something real in them.
This is Arthur's toy elephant that he accidentally brings to life when he is chained to the clock. Elephant helps him escape but at what cost?


This is Sunday's butler. He is meant to be green... But he also looks a bit like a strange tall Yoda... Never mind.

1 comment:

Orla said...

i'm sure you've probably mentioned it earlier but could you tell me the name of the book you are using to draw your characters from...it sounds awesome! !