Sunday 25 April 2010

Animation Development

This is going to end up as another pre-production project... Even more work to do. I could combine this project and the negotiated project but I feel I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I have my own idea for a story with this one. It just came into my head while I was in Derek's lecture. It has romance, murder and Apocalypse's. Everything a film needs right? I would love to take this on as a third year project as well, but it would be feature length... But maybe I could do a pretty trailer for it? Oh the possibilities.

Its a boy meets girl plot with a twist. I wont give away the rest yet. But I do want it to be very bright and visual even if its set in a pre-apocalyptic world. I want to do the character design for the boy and girl and maybe two others, a couple of background designs for the streets and some concepts I am keeping in my head for it. If I have time I might be able to put together the animatic for the opening scene. But with the amount of work from the other projects I don't think I will be able to. Well that's my idea... Standby for more updates...

No comments: