Sunday 8 November 2009

11 second club

The story behind my 11 second club interpretation is that a rather over sized man has gone to the psychiatrist about his terrible eating habits (for some strange reason hes only in his socks). He tells the psychiatrist about how unhappy he is in his skin (cocoon of horror) and how in just one day he went through 9 cans of aerosol whipped cream.

Here's is my interpretation of his movements:

I didn't want to make these 11 seconds too busy so I've only put in a few key big movements. I think what could be a nice added touch is maybe a tug at his own skin to show how uncomfortable he is with it.

This a character sheet for my large cream addicted friend. I wanted him to be almost child like in his expressions and proportions, yet he's more of a middle aged man.

This is a rough layout of how the scene will play with the movements and camera shots. I wanted to keep it basic with no camera movement and with just him lying on the special couch. I might add in a nodding psychiatrist in the foreground so we have a greater sense to where he is and how desperate he is.

No comments: